Sunday, March 15, 2009

1st post, bare with me!




The kids got their first bikes yesterday and we took them to the park to try them out. K loved it but C wasn't so sure! He just liked sitting on it and looking cool! :o) we also got the kids some new summer/spring clothes at the outlets yesterday and got some really cute stuff from Osh Kosh, Children's Place and Carter's. On friday i got the kids a new disney cd, Choo Choo Soul. They LOVE it! I gotta admit, i love it too! :o) Even their daddy was groovin' to it today! I'm slowly but surely figuring this out, so it might take a little while to really get this going!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah. I am so excited you have a blog. It looks great. Jaden loved looking at your photos. Your kids are so cute. I can't wait to read more. It can be very addicting to read and post on a blog. I just spent 2 hrs working on mine. Lets just say the kids are in chaos mode.

    ReplyDelete